35% Smaller & 22% Lighter than the Eclipse
The SeQual eQuinox portable oxygen concentrator system includes:
- Risk-Free 30-Day Trial
- 3-Year Warranty / Lifetime Service
- Warranty Transfer Protection
- Upgrade Trade-In Protection
- One 12-Cell Battery (2.5 Hours on 2 pulse) (Included)
- Two 24-Cell Batteries (5 Hours each on 2 pulse) (Included)
- AC Home Adapter (U.S. / Overseas)
- DC Car Adapter (Will charge in car)
- Carry Bag
- Cannula (New Ultra-Soft)
- Meets FAA airline requirements
- Clinically validated for 24/7 use
Don't miss this sale! Price Match Guarantee
|SeQual eQuinox Specifications|
|Weight:||14 lbs with 12-cell battery installed|
|Dimensions:||13.6 in H x 10.6 in W x 7.4 in D|
|Oxygen Flow:||1 to 3 LPM continuous flow, Pulse flow settings from 1-9|
|Power Settings:||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane
|Battery:||12-cell battery: 1.2 hours @ 2 LPM, 2.3 hours @ 2 Pulse (12 BPM)
24-cell battery: 2.7 hours @ 2 LPM, 5.9 hours @ 2 Pulse (12 BPM)
|Noise Level:||37 dBA average on pulse, 46 dBA @ 3 LPM continuous|
|Power Specifications:||100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 12 V nominal|
|Power Consumption:||110 watts at 3 LPM continuous flow|
|Battery Cartridge Recharge time:||1.8 to 5.0 hours, dependent upon the flow setting,
to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged battery
|Operating Temperature:|| 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
82.4° F (28° C) dew point, non-condensing
|Altitude operating range:||0 – 13,123 feet (0 – 4000 meters)|
|Range of breathing frequency:||Up to 40 continuous breaths per minute|
|Pulse Volume (+/- 15%)
unaffected by number of breaths per minute:
| 1.0 setting = 16 milliliters
2.0 setting = 32 milliliters
3.0 setting = 48 milliliters
4.0 setting = 64 milliliters
5.0 setting = 80 milliliters
6.0 setting = 96 milliliters
7.0 setting = 128 milliliters
8.0 setting = 160 milliliters
9.0 setting = 192 milliliters
|Transition to continuous flow:||Audible alert if no inspiration has been
detected after 15 seconds. Switches
to continuous flow if no inspiration has
been detected for 30 seconds.
CAIRE SeQual eQuinox Basic Operation
CAIRE SeQual eQuinox Out of the Box
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
We understand that a portable oxygen concentrator can be a big investment. At OxiMedical, we give you 30 days (up to 15 hours of use) to decide if the portable concentrator you purchased is right for you. We recommend you visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure you purchased the right portable concentrator.
- Exchange – If you are not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we will exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. All exchanges must occur within 30 days from purchase date (limited to one exchange).
- Return – You may return your portable concentrator within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the product sale price, less a $99 processing fee, which includes return shipping costs.
See our Return Policy for full details.
- Protected Warranty
In the eyes of the factory, OxiMedical holds the warranty for your unit. We promise to maintain your factory warranty if you transfer ownership of your portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
We give you the freedom to trade-in your portable for a different model, whether you need a higher flow setting or want the latest technology.
- Replacement/Loaner Program
If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement or a free loaner. You only pay for shipping.
NOTE: Factory Repairs Take Up to 6 Weeks so you may find a Loaner to be indispensable.
- Buyback Program
If you do not have a need for the portable concentrator in the future, we offer a no-hassle buyback.