Oxlife Independence – Freedom Sale!
New Oxlife Independence Hi-Flow 1 to 6 Pulse Settings and up to 3 LPM Continuous
The Oxlife portable oxygen concentrator system includes
- Risk-Free 30-Day Trial
- 5-Year Warranty / Lifetime Service
- Warranty Transfer Protection
- Upgrade Trade-In Protection
- 2 Batteries
- AC Home Adapter (U.S. / Overseas)
- DC Car Adapter (Will charge in car)
- Carry Bag
- Cannula (New Ultra-Soft)
- Meets FAA airline requirements
- Clinically validated for 24/7 use
Don't miss this sale! Price Match Guarantee
Oxlife Independence 1-3 Continuous Flow and 1-6 Pulse Flow Concentrator
- Day and Night delivery
- 2-Lithium Ion Batteries – 5.75-Hours on 2-pulse flow and 2.5-Hours on 2 LPM continous flow
- Integrated Cart
- AC Wall Outlet Power Supply – Charges battery while using your Oxlife
- International Power – Converts to proper voltage automatically
- DC Car Power Supply – Charges battery while using your Oxlife
- Large LCD screen with multi-color background – Constant Oxygen Purity Monitoring
- Nasal Cannulas (New Ultra-Soft)
- 5-Year Warranty Standard
- Lifetime Technical Support
|Oxlife Independence Specifications|
|Oxygen concentrations:||87 to 95.6% at sea level at all settings %|
|Pulse mode bolus size:||0.5=6 ml 1=16 ml 1.5=24 ml 2=32 ml 2.5=40 ml 3=48 ml 3.5=56 ml
4=64 ml 4.5=72 ml 5=80 ml 5.5=88 ml 6=96 ml ml
|Sound level:||≤ 40 dB at pulse setting 2 dB|
|Size:||20.5′ H x 10.9′ W x 8″ D|
|Weight with 2 batteries:||19.4 lbs|
|Operating temperature:||5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F) °C/°F|
|Storage temperature (unit only):||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Altitude:||0 to 13,123 ft (0 – 4,000 m)|
|DC power||12 to 15 VDC and 10 Amps|
|AC power – input:||100 to 240 VAC/ 50 to 60 Hz/2 A max VAC/Hz/A|
|AC power – output:||24 Volts and 6.3 Amps|
|Oxlife’s battery duration:||5.75 hour at pulse dose setting of 2 and 2.5 hours at continuous flow 2 LPM|
Understanding Your Oxygen Order Before You Buy a POC
What to Know Before You Buy a POC
Why Self-Monitor Before You Buy a POC
Who to Ask Before You Buy a POC
* This is a general statement. Your physician must prescribe your specific target saturation level.
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
We understand that a portable oxygen concentrator can be a big investment. At OxiMedical, we give you 30 days (up to 15 hours of use) to decide if the portable concentrator you purchased is right for you. We recommend you visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure you purchased the right portable concentrator.
- Exchange – If you are not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we will exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. All exchanges must occur within 30 days from purchase date (limited to one exchange).
- Return – You may return your portable concentrator within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the product sale price, less a $99 processing fee, which includes return shipping costs.
See our Return Policy for full details.
- Protected Warranty
In the eyes of the factory, OxiMedical holds the warranty for your unit. We promise to maintain your factory warranty if you transfer ownership of your portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
We give you the freedom to trade-in your portable for a different model, whether you need a higher flow setting or want the latest technology.
- Replacement/Loaner Program
If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement or a free loaner. You only pay for shipping.
NOTE: Factory Repairs Take Up to 6 Weeks so you may find a Loaner to be indispensable.
- Buyback Program
If you do not have a need for the portable concentrator in the future, we offer a no-hassle buyback.