New 2018 Inogen One G3
February Sale – Everyday Low Prices!
Hi-Flow 1 to 5 Settings
$2495 – Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
The G3 portable oxygen concentrator system includes:
- Free Overnight Delivery
- 30-Day Risk-Free Trial (More info)
- Trade-In Upgrade Program (More info)
- Warranty Transfer Program (More info)
- Lifetime Technical Support (More info)
- Automatic Replacement (More info)
- Best Price Buy Back (More info)
- Single Battery Included (Up to 4.5 Hours)
- Double Battery Optional (Up to 9 hours)
- AC Home Adapter (U.S. / Overseas)
- DC Car Adapter (Will charge in car)
- Carry Bag
- Cannula (New Ultra-Soft)
- Meets FAA airline requirements
- Clinically validated for 24/7 use
- Free Shipping Next Day Air
Don't miss this sale! Price Match Guarantee – Click Here
|Flow Setting||Standard 8-Cell Battery||Extended 16-Cell Battery|
|1.0 (11 milliliters)||5 Hours||10 Hours|
|2.0 (22 milliliters)||4.5 Hours||9 Hours|
|3.0 (36 milliliters)||4 Hours||7 Hours|
|4.0 (44 milliliters)||3.5 Hours||6 Hours|
|5.0 (50 milliliters)||3 Hours||5 Hours|
|Inogen One G3 Specifications|
|Dimensions:||8.75″ wide × 3″ deep × 8.25″ high (Height includes single battery)|
|Oxygen Flow:||Intelligent Delivery Technology
Five flow settings from 1-5
|Power Settings:||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane
|Battery:||Duration (single battery): up to 4.5 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 9 hours
|Noise Level:||39 dBA*|
Setting Up the Inogen One G3
Understanding Your Oxygen Order Before You Buy a POC
What to Know Before You Buy a POC
Why Self-Monitor Before You Buy a POC
Who to Ask Before You Buy a POC
* This is a general statement. Your physician must prescribe your specific target saturation level.
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
We understand that a portable oxygen concentrator can be a big investment. At OxiMedical, we give you 30 days (up to 15 hours of use) to decide if the portable concentrator you purchased is right for you. We recommend you visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure you purchased the right portable concentrator.
- Exchange – If you are not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we will exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. All exchanges must occur within 30 days from purchase date (limited to one exchange).
- Return – You may return your portable concentrator within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the product sale price, less a $99 processing fee, which includes return shipping costs.
See our Return Policy for full details.
- Protected Warranty
In the eyes of the factory, OxiMedical holds the warranty for your unit. We promise to maintain your factory warranty if you transfer ownership of your portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
We give you the freedom to trade-in your portable for a different model, whether you need a higher flow setting or want the latest technology.
- Replacement/Loaner Program
If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement or a free loaner. You only pay for shipping.
NOTE: Factory Repairs Take Up to 6 Weeks so you may find a Loaner to be indispensable.
- Buyback Program
If you do not have a need for the portable concentrator in the future, we offer a no-hassle buyback.