Portable Oxygen Concentrator with 1 to 2 Continuous and 1 to 6 Pulse Flow
The GCE Zen-O is an easy-to-use 1 to 2 continuous and 1 to 6 pulse flow portable oxygen concentrator that meets your doctor’s orders for continuous flow while sleeping. Providing easy to clean sieve beds and a lightweight body, you’ll be unhindered wherever your lifestyle takes you.
The Zen-O portable oxygen concentrator system includes:
- Risk-Free 30-Day Trial
- 3-Year Warranty / Lifetime Service
- Automatic Warranty Replacement Program
- Warranty Transfer Protection
- Upgrade Trade-In Protection
- Two Batteries (8 hours on pulse 2)
- AC Home Adapter (U.S. / Overseas)
- DC Car Adapter (Will charge in car)
- Carry Bag
- Cannula (New Ultra-Soft)
- Meets FAA airline requirements
- Clinically validated for 24/7 use
Battery Duration Times
|Flow Setting||1 Battery||2 Batteries|
|Pulse 1.0||4 Hours||8 Hours|
|Pulse 2.0||4 Hours||8 Hours|
|Pulse 3.0||3 Hours||6 Hours|
|Pulse 4.0||2.25 Hours||4.5 Hours|
|Pulse 5.0||2 Hours||4 Hours|
|Pulse 6.0||1.75 Hours||3.5 Hours|
|Continuous 0.5||3 Hours||6 Hours|
|Continuous 1.0||1.75 Hours||3.5 Hours|
|Continuous 1.5||1.25 Hours||2.5 Hours|
|Continuous 2.0||.75 Hours||1.5 Hours|
Zen-O – Your Oxygen Therapy solution – Basic Service and Maintenance
GCE Zen-O – Your Oxygen Therapy solution for everyday
Zen-O – How to change language on your oxygen concentrator
Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator (FAA compliant)
|GCE Zen-O Specifications|
|Dimensions:||8.3″ × 6.6″ × 12.3″ inches|
|Oxygen Flow:||1-6 Pulse Flow Oxygen
0.5-2 Continuous Flow Oxygen
|Power Settings:||AC adaptor: 100-240V AC(+/- 10%) 50-60 Hz in,
24V DC, 6.25A out
DC adaptor: 11.5 – 16V DC in, 19V, 7.9A out
|Battery:||Up to 4 Hours on a Single Battery. 8 hours with 2 at 18 BPM.|
|Noise Level:||38 dB(A) tested to Prüfmethode
14-1 03/2007 MDS-Hi*
42 dB(A) tested to ISO 3744*
|Pulse mode bolus size (ml/breath) at each pulse setting|
|Breaths per minute||Setting 1||Setting 2||Setting 3||Setting 4||Setting 5||Setting 6|
Understanding Your Oxygen Order Before You Buy a POC
What to Know Before You Buy a POC
Why Self-Monitor Before You Buy a POC
Who to Ask Before You Buy a POC
* This is a general statement. Your physician must prescribe your specific target saturation level.
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
We understand that a portable oxygen concentrator can be a big investment. At OxiMedical, we give you 30 days (up to 15 hours of use) to decide if the portable concentrator you purchased is right for you. We recommend you visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure you purchased the right portable concentrator.
- Exchange – If you are not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we will exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. All exchanges must occur within 30 days from purchase date (limited to one exchange).
- Return – You may return your portable concentrator within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the product sale price, less a $99 processing fee, which includes return shipping costs.
See our Return Policy for full details.
- Protected Warranty
In the eyes of the factory, OxiMedical holds the warranty for your unit. We promise to maintain your factory warranty if you transfer ownership of your portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
We give you the freedom to trade-in your portable for a different model, whether you need a higher flow setting or want the latest technology.
- Replacement/Loaner Program
If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement or a free loaner. You only pay for shipping.
NOTE: Factory Repairs Take Up to 6 Weeks so you may find a Loaner to be indispensable.
- Buyback Program
If you do not have a need for the portable concentrator in the future, we offer a no-hassle buyback.