Portable Oxygen Concentrator with 1 to 5 Pulse Flow
The GCE Zen-O Lite is ultra-reliable and easy to operate. Don't let oxygen dependence limit your quality of life.
The Zen-O Lite portable oxygen concentrator system includes:
- Risk-Free 30-Day Trial
- 3-Year Warranty / Lifetime Service
- Automatic Warranty Replacement Program
- Warranty Transfer Protection
- Upgrade Trade-In Protection
- 2-Battery 8-hour System
- AC Home Adapter (U.S. / Overseas)
- DC Car Adapter (Will charge in car)
- Carry Bag
- Cannula (New Ultra-Soft)
- Meets FAA airline requirements
- Clinically validated for 24/7 use
Zen-O – Your Oxygen Therapy solution – Basic Service and Maintenance
GCE Zen-O – Your Oxygen Therapy solution for everyday
Zen-O – How to change language on your oxygen concentrator
Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator (FAA compliant)
|GCE Zen-O Lite Specifications|
|Weight:||5.5 lbs without carry bag|
|Dimensions:||9.8″ × 3.8″ × 9.25″ inches|
|Oxygen Flow:||Delivers up to 1050 of oxygen in 1-5 Pulse Flow, adjustable in 0.5 increments|
|Power Settings:||AC adaptor: 100-240V AC(+/- 10%) 50-60 Hz in,
11.5-16V DC, 5.0A out
DC adaptor: 11.5 – 16V DC in, 19V, 7.9A out
|Noise Level:||37 dB(A) at setting 2|
|Pulse mode bolus size (ml/breath) at each pulse setting|
|Breaths per minute||Setting 1||Setting 2||Setting 3||Setting 4||Setting 5|
Understanding Your Oxygen Order Before You Buy a POC
What to Know Before You Buy a POC
Why Self-Monitor Before You Buy a POC
Who to Ask Before You Buy a POC
* This is a general statement. Your physician must prescribe your specific target saturation level.
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
We understand that a portable oxygen concentrator can be a big investment. At OxiMedical, we give you 30 days (up to 15 hours of use) to decide if the portable concentrator you purchased is right for you. We recommend you visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure you purchased the right portable concentrator.
- Exchange – If you are not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we will exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. All exchanges must occur within 30 days from purchase date (limited to one exchange).
- Return – You may return your portable concentrator within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the product sale price, less a $99 processing fee, which includes return shipping costs.
See our Return Policy for full details.
- Protected Warranty
In the eyes of the factory, OxiMedical holds the warranty for your unit. We promise to maintain your factory warranty if you transfer ownership of your portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
We give you the freedom to trade-in your portable for a different model, whether you need a higher flow setting or want the latest technology.
- Replacement/Loaner Program
If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement or a free loaner. You only pay for shipping.
NOTE: Factory Repairs Take Up to 6 Weeks so you may find a Loaner to be indispensable.
- Buyback Program
If you do not have a need for the portable concentrator in the future, we offer a no-hassle buyback.