New 2017 Model CAIRE AirSep FreeStyle 3
AirSep FreeStyle 3 System Includes:
- Risk-Free 30-Day Trial
- 3-Year Warranty / Lifetime Service
- Automatic Warranty Replacement Program
- Warranty Transfer Protection
- Upgrade Trade-In Protection
- 2 Batteries – 7 hours total time on setting 2
- AC Home Adapter (U.S. / Overseas)
- DC Car Adapter (Will charge in car)
- Carry Bag
- UltraSense Technology – the most sensitive breath detection on the market
- Cannula (New Ultra-Soft)
- Meets FAA airline requirements
- Clinically validated for 24/7 use
- Free Shipping
Don't miss this sale! Price Match Guarantee
|FreeStyle 3 Specifications|
|Oxygen Concentration:||90% +5.5/-3%|
|Dimensions:||8.6 in. high x 6.1 in. wide x 3.6 in. deep (21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)|
|Weight:||4.9 lb (2.2 kg)|
|Power:||Universal Power Supply; AC Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (1.75 amp)
DC Power: 11–16 VDC (8.0 amp max)
|Battery Duration:||3 setting – 3 hrs; 2 setting – 3.5 hrs; 1 setting – 6.5 hrs|
|Recharge Time:||4-5 hrs|
AirSep Freestyle 3 – Complete Video
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
We understand that a portable oxygen concentrator can be a big investment. At OxiMedical, we give you 30 days (up to 15 hours of use) to decide if the portable concentrator you purchased is right for you. We recommend you visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure you purchased the right portable concentrator.
- Exchange – If you are not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we will exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. All exchanges must occur within 30 days from purchase date (limited to one exchange).
- Return – You may return your portable concentrator within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the product sale price, less a $99 processing fee, which includes return shipping costs.
See our Return Policy for full details.
- Protected Warranty
In the eyes of the factory, OxiMedical holds the warranty for your unit. We promise to maintain your factory warranty if you transfer ownership of your portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
We give you the freedom to trade-in your portable for a different model, whether you need a higher flow setting or want the latest technology.
- Replacement/Loaner Program
If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement or a free loaner. You only pay for shipping.
NOTE: Factory Repairs Take Up to 6 Weeks so you may find a Loaner to be indispensable.
- Buyback Program
If you do not have a need for the portable concentrator in the future, we offer a no-hassle buyback.