About the.... OxiPro Oximeter
As patient activities increase, or altitude levels change, the need to know oxygen saturation levels is critical.
OxiPro has the ability to spot-check fast and accurately oxygen saturation which is vital to ensure proper blood oxygenation.
OxiPro (USB cable) is a fingertip oximeter data management device, delivering remote management of algorithum, vital sign and software update capabilities. The OxiPro monitoring device allows patients, along with clinicians, to more easily monitor their vital signs. OxiPro oximeters monitor the exchange of secure patient information transfer. Patients will be able to go about their daily activities and send data through the USB cable to the computer. The development of this product is vital to enhancing the tele-medicine market, which gives the benefit to collect data and promote non-invasive monitoring devices used in numerous medical settings around the world – including the hospital medical clinics and EMS.
Made in the USA.
- One-button operation (on-off display mode).
- USB Cable automatically recharges lithium battery.
- Advanced OLED photo diode assuring accurate readings.
- Large OLED display with 2 rotation display modes.
- Fast, accurate, continuous readings.
- Oxyhemoglobin and pulse values can be shown correctly when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%.
- Special interference resistance design to ambient light.
- Latex free probe/rubber and latex free manufacturing process.
- Ultra-lightweight (less than 1.8 oz. or 50 g).
- Easy to carry neck lanyard, belt case.
- FDA Approved
- Includes neck strap (lanyard), carrying case, and rechargeable battery